The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for yourself and your smile. We will work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment.
As a service to our valued patients, we are excited to offer an interest free payment plan: CareCredit. Please ask us for details.
You may pay for your office visits and any dental treatments by cash, check, credit, or debit card at the time of treatment. We also accept most major dental insurance plans.
Cash and Senior courtesy
To discuss your payment options or insurance coverage, please feel free to call us any time at (419) 562-4378.
To make a payment online, please click on the “Pay Now” button below.
After you click “Pay Now”:
- Please type your full name in the “Description” box, and enter your total payment in the “Item Price” box.
- Click “Update.”
- If you do not have a PayPal account, click “Continue” under the “Don’t have a PayPal account” line, on the mid-left side of the page.
This is the screen you should see after clicking “Pay Now,” above.
For your convenience, we are pleased to accept CareCredit Dental Fee Plan. Click on the link below for more information.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.